School groups and other children groups
Give your students the right experience! At the lowest prices.
Based on the order we offer entry to our attractions in any time
Reservation is made by phone at +420 601 571 139.
We offer several attractions and courses. If you are not sure, what is the best option for your group, we´ll be happy to help you choose. In general, we recommend the High Rope Maze for schools. Read attraction description and check out the price list!
We recommend groups of 25 people. Larger groups can be devided into two smaller groups. The first one will start in the High Rope Maze, the second one will be entertained with an introductory program if interested and then the two groups will switch. Accompanying programme is at an additional cost (price to be agreed).
Set aside approximately 2-3 hours of time for your visit. The exact time cannot be determined. It depends on the size of the group, the type of attraction chosen and other factors.
Upon arrival at the Helfštýn Adventure Park
- The instructor takes over the organization and check-in of the participants, as well as the professional supervision.
- This is not the end of the supervisor's responsibility for his/her group (especially for following the instructor's instructions)
You can also buy souvenirs and refreshments (in the form of bottled water or a wafer).
Do you know that we also offer tailor-made trips? We can plan a great programme or camping trip for your entire class !
Do we have to make an appointment? How far in advance?
- Yes, you must. We open extra for groups. Please call well in advance to book. Appointments usually fill up quickly. Please keep in mind that we have to make sure that we have the right number of instructors for you, and sometimes that can't happen overnight. The sooner you call, the better chance we have of accommodating you.
What if the weather doesn't work out?
The Helfštýn Adventure Park can be visited at almost any time. The only exceptions are storms, strong winds and heavy rain. If you decide not to come based on the forecast or current conditions, please inform us as soon as possible and we will agree on the next course of action.
Do all children have to climb obstacles?
- We cannot and will not force anyone to climb the obstacles. Children who do not climb, can wait on the ground, but it is necessary that they respect the instructions of the instructors. These children remain in the charge of the escort (e.g. teachers). If they are interested, we can create an additional program for them for an additional fee.
What if the kids don't make it, get stuck?
- We have a clear evacuation plan for these cases. We are therefore able to get the participant safely and quickly to the ground from any part of the park.
Combine your trip with an experience in the Helfštýn Adventure Park with culture and education in the surrounding area.
- Castle Helfštýn – Týn nad Bečvou
- Bedřich Smetana´s Museum – Týn nad Bečvou
- Hranice Chasm – Hranice
- Zbrašov Aragonite Caves – Teplice nad Bečvou